Friday 23 September 2011

Sew Impressive

Morning folks,
well if you've been over at Kath's blog this morning you will already know where I was yesterday, but if not then I'll tell you. Kath and I went out to visit our GJWTHF buddy Anne now that she has opened her very own shop.... 
44 Main Street
Alford
Aberdeenshire
an exciting new retail sewing destination,
where you can create and make in the studio workroom,
support and inspiration always on hand.
workshops , sew socials and private tuition.
not forgetting retail therapy
want to have a sneaky look?....


 just the cutest pin cushions ..... ever!








 Isn't it just beautiful?
And the ever "sew" talented Anne is going to be running fabulous workshops - details to follow.
Just look at the fabulous canvas Kath gave Anne as a shop-warming present, isn't it amazing?


 I'm just back from having a lovely coffee with Elaine in Stonehaven - oh life is hard ;) so I guess I better go do some housework :(

6 comments:

cebelica said...

Thanks for posting all these pics. This is definitely one of the stores I'd be visiting a LOT if it was closer to where I live. And those pin cushions are AWESOME. Hugs!

Susie said...

Oh wow! What an amazing looking shop - I must remember to have a look next time I make it up there!! Susie x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW the shop looks absolutely stunning!! Just love those pin cusions how sweet & that canvas is WOW!! Sounds like you had a fab day hun
HUgs Shell xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Looks brilliant - my sewing skills could really do with moving up to your part of the country. Have a lovely weekend.
Paula (PEP)

Crafty Loops said...

Oh wow the shop looks beautiful. Lee (Ps. I have a big blog candy up for grabs if you fancy a peep) xx

Shazza said...

wow it looks fantastic Debbie x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...