Saturday 23 May 2009

Amazing Prizes to be won!!

I have been sitting on this information almost all day and it's been killing me!!

There is the most exciting news over at the Passion for Promarkers blog. As you know the very first challenge will start on Tuesday - and let me tell you, you NEED to enter it.

Gina and Denise have managed to secure some sponsors and the prize for the first challenge is simply astounding - I'm so jealous, because as a DT member I can't enter.

you could win....

2 Stamps, from Tracy at Dies to Die For

AND

3 Ribbon kits, from Angela at Angel Crafts

AND

wait for it......

.........

........

92 - yes I said 92 - promarkers from Joanna Sheen

thats the entire range of promarkers!!!

All you have to do is make a card using ANY promarkers, and you can enter as many times as you want - as long as you use promarkers on your card. You'll find all the info you need at the Passion for Promarkers blog

I need to ask a favour from everyone who reads this - could you please help us spread the word, so everyone can have a go at winning these amazing prizes.

5 comments:

Meahni Pieterse said...

Hi Debz, I like the new look of you blog! Hope you're having a good long weekend.

Mar G said...

Wow.....Excellent prizes :-)
I'll put a link on my blog.
Oh I better get colouring?! x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Congratulations missus on your DT post. You must be so chuffed and excited. Very well deserved. What a bugger I don't have any promarkers! Why did I buy copics? lol I'll look forward to seeing all of your fabby DT creations. Hope you are well and having a great weekend. Hugs, Lainy xxx

Max said...

I wish you and the team well in the new venture ... and with such fabby prizes on offer I'm sure it will be popular.
I haven't any Promarkers ... not even 1 ... and daren't spend any more on craft goodies as I have been a bit naughty with all the online sales recently.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Unknown said...

What a shame I just found your blog this evening as i was at Art stamps today and could have said hello-were you sitting at the table on the side demoing promarkers??

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...