Wednesday 21 January 2009

3 children, 1 careful owner, free to a good home...

in fact, I'll throw in a couple of cats and a fiver ;)

Its been a bloody long day today! The kids have very swiftly moved into "yay, dad's away and we can play mum up" mode. Never mind, they're all in bed - well, in their rooms now - I just need to find the volume control and mute them.

Willow and I had a trip up to RACH today, to see her consultant. Thankfully the wee bump on her tummy is not a hernia, but I have to monitor it in case it becomes one as the muscle wall around the scar area is quite thin. He has also written to our GP asking him to refer Willow to the clinical psychologist to see if we can find out why the potty training isn't working.

I think I'm going to throw in the towel now and go to bed and finish my book. I'm so in love with the Twilight books, am now on the 3rd one and I can't devour them quick enough.

Nitey nitey

3 comments:

Beckie said...

glad it wasn't a hernia!

Oh you are a twlight fan now!!
So which camp are you in???

Mar G said...

Glad Willow got on ok at RACH & pleased to read you are getting further support with the potty training :)
Not so good they are all playing up - My day hasn't been much better as I'm crabbit & sore, plus Rory isn't feeling much better & still has a sore head! Oh Happy Days - Mar x

Macpurp said...

you survive the long day?
good news on Willow's bump.
has her tummy settled down too?
love tina x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...