Wednesday 7 January 2009

I need your help....

I am looking for a wee stamp and I can't remember where it was that I saw it, and I was hoping somebody out there knows what i'm talking about as it's driving me loopy.

Its a cute wee boy dressed up as a magician - thats about all I can remember about it. I saw it in an online craft shop and I can't for the life of me remember which one. I have checked my history - but my browser is set to delete my history every week, so its not there... ARGH!!!!

If anyone can help me - please leave a comment before I go insane :)

*UPDATE* many thanks to Poppet, who correctly guessed it was Henry the Great from High Hopes

2 comments:

Macpurp said...

I have an old Edwin wizard one. but not sure it is who you are after.
hope you find out which one you are looking for soon! It drives me crazy when stuff like that happens.
xx

Pop's Cards said...

Is it the high hopes stamp, Henry the great? thats the only one i can think off, Hugs Pops x x x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...