Friday 30 January 2009

I finally did it!!


got my hair dyed purple!

My sister-in-law (well, she's my brothers girlfriend and the mother of my nephew, so she's as good as) called me up the other night as she had a big cancellation and would have time to fit me in for a cut and colour. And the best bit was it was their birthday gift to me - woop woop.

Cath is probably the best hairdresser I have ever known, so she has put some purple flashes in my hair, and dyed the rest a rich dark brown - and the cut feels fantabulous. Its so light, and sooooooooooooooo shiny.

Unfortunately the purple doesn't show up under synthetic lights very well and daylight is next to non-existent so I'll wait until Graham comes home on Tuesday and hopefully it'll be light enough for him to take some decent pics.

The flashes have turned out quite subtle - so next time I get it done Cath is going to section off the hair on the top of my head and basically run a layer of purple underneath.

5 comments:

Beckie said...

You crazy woman!! LOL!! I wanted to do that but red!
DD2's dance teachers hair was all purple this week! There must be something in the air!
Relaxing in a hotel in Elgin!

Mar G said...

Wow your hair sounds gorgeous....I can't wait to see pics ;)
Great birthday gift!

Macpurp said...

fantastic!
i tried to get purple in my hair but it didnt take,
your hair sounds beautiful

xx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

What a daredevil. Will look forward to seeing some pics! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lainy xx

Manda said...

Come on we want photi's!!!

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...