Saturday 2 April 2011

Heads Up...



Just a wee heads up for all you crafters - Crafts & Me are having a blog hop and the team are showing off some absolutely gorgeous projects, you'll find all the details here. Of course there are things to be won along the way. Think I'll just see if there's any new rubber that I need ;)
Have you been over to the Letraset blog lately? well you must pop over and see the fab Safmat projects Kirsty has found to show you from some very clever crafters. I'll be showing you some more uses for Safmat soon. Safmat is a fantastic product - ideal for cardmakers and scrapbookers alike.


Oops, nearly forgot to mention the Simply Sassy blog hop too which is happening this weekend - be inspired.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

hey Debbi...I am heading over now..I have never heard of Safmat!!

Fi
x

Macpurp said...

have never used this stuff, something else to try,
have a lovely Mothers day xx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi Debbie!

Sorry for the late response. I have been away on vacation. Just wanted to thank you for joining our bloghop at Crafts and Me and for the lovely comment you left on my pop up card in my blog. If you are interested, i have the link on how to make it. I just altered the size and made a pocked with a tag. but the pricinpal is the same. Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYS2WIEOEbQ

Enjoy!

Hugs...Mona

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...