Thursday 21 April 2011

Just A Quickie

Just a quickie as I'm going out to the pub quiz soon, but thought I'd just give you a heads up on a couple of things...


Firstly - there are a small number of places left for our "Girls just want to have fun" craft day - scroll down for all the info and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. 
To answer some questions...
1. If you email Kath to reserve your place, she will email you a booking form which includes all the details of how and when to pay.
2. Once the places are full Kath will still take names for a cancellation list 
3. No you can't book your place with or pay The Papeterie, this crafty day is being organised by Kath, Anne and myself so please contact Kath for all bookings and payment.
4. No you don't need to take anything with you - we will provide all materials and tools (if you prefer to take your own scissors though, you can)


Secondly, to celebrate the bank holiday weekend, Letraset are giving 25% discount on all orders over £25 - all you have to do is click here to get to the Letraset shop and use this code at checkout SPNG0411.
Valid until midnight on Monday 25th April. 
Great excuse to get yourself one or more of the new blender sets, or if you're buying single promarkers or aquamarkers remember they have multi-buy offers too. I've got my order just about ready :)


And I just want to share this wee video of Faith that Graham took the other day...


4 comments:

Fiona said...

hey Debz...I thought you were going to test our general knowledge for a minute there!!

Have fun at the quiz.

Fi
x

Kat said...

I've emailed Kath to get my name down and my cheque'll be on its' way to her tomorrow!

Isn't it nice to have as much energy as Faith?

Kat xx

Kath Stewart said...

perhaps I need to come and have a bounce with the cute little Miss Faithy...get rid of all the stress...big hugs kath xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the video - it made me laugh. Shall go & have a look at the Letraset - thanks for the code.
Paula (PEP)

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...