Wednesday 6 April 2011

Some Thankyous

I can post a couple of thankyou cards that I sent off to 2 of my lovely bloggy buddies recently - I'm hoping they received them ok by now so I thought I'd share them here as they are using things I don't usually use.


 I don't own any Sweet Pea stamps but the lovely Tina gave me a few stamped images with my birthday card back in January and this is the first chance I've had to get colouring - and I like them.... a lot!
I stamped some white card with Prima script background stamp, embossed another panel with a cuttlebug folder and inked the edges of everything with Brushed Corduroy distress ink. That gorgeous trim is from Simply Create. And the obligatory glamour dust :)
I'd like to enter her into..
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
A Spoonful of Sugar - Tons of Texture
Crafts & Me - Glitter


This one is made with Basic Grey - Lemonade papers and LOTV Dandelion Clock stamp coloured with promarkers, plus of course a MS arched lattice border punch and Craftwork Cards greeting. This is one of the stamps Elaine very kindly sent me for my birthday.


I'd like to enter her into..
Flutterby Wednesdays - open

21 comments:

Victoria said...

these are very very beautiful xxx

Jane said...

Beautiful cards hope you have fully recovered from the lurgy xx

Larisa said...

Nice cards! Love the first one a lot! Because I am mad about Sweet Pea Stamps)))

cebelica said...

Oh wow, these are fab. I'm sure your friends (will) love them! Hugs!

Jane said...

These are lovely Debbi...love that first image!xx

Cards By MI said...

Lovely collection of Thank you cards. Great colouring as always. Great work!
Love n hugs
Marie

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Both just gorgeous hun, love the sweet pea, th ecolours are gorgeous!!
Hugs Shell xx

Kath Stewart said...

yummy delicious cards and does this mean you are on the mend and back to crafting again...big hugs kath xxx

Suze Bain said...

Two fabulous cards Debbi, I particularly love the first one, the image and your colour scheme are just beautiful.

Shazza said...

oooh gorgeous card, especially love the Sweet Pea one x

CraftyC said...

These are both gorgeous cards Debbi, beautiful stamps and pretty colours!
Clairexx

Andrea said...

These are both gorgeous cards - your colouring is amazing - I love the Sweet Pea images too.
Love, Andrea xx

Danni said...

Both are such lovely cards!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

SooziQ said...

Just love the colouring of these especially the sweetpea x

nnalorac said...

Both real beauties Debbi, hope some o that colouring is going to brush off on Saturday, even a tineeeeeeeeeeee bit would be enough! Carolxx

ribenaruby said...

Stunning cards! Both are very beautiful for special people. Ruby x

Sheila said...

Hi Debbi, both your cards are stunners, really love the sweet pea fairy tho she's gorgeous!.
Thanks for joining us this week over at C&M.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Unknown said...

i love this little sweetie-- looks like my niece...and wishing flowers are always so fun for kids! (and adults;)...love your mix of patterns!

xoxo

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, these are stunning, gorgeous creation, in fab colours hugs pops x x x

Jen Shults said...

These are both stunning! I'm a sucker for a Sweet Pea image any day! Your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday this week!

Angela said...

Debbi both cards are beautiful but my favorite is your Sweet Pea card. I so adore this image and I love the greens you used(my favorite color). I am so glad you got a chance to play with some Sweet Pea images. It only takes one time to get hooked on them, as they are my favorite images to color. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me Challenges.
Hugs:)
Angela

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...