Saturday 21 January 2012

Blue Snow?

No, there's no blue snow - just me doing some crafting lol, I know, it seems like ages doesn't it?
I'm determined to try and enter some of my favourite challenges more often this year - although I don't want to make any promises or resolution as we all know how that goes :S
Anyway, here is one of my favourite stamps from Sugar Nellie: Journey...
 Image: Journey by Leanne Ellis for Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers and flexmarkers, greeting is from a great new greetings set from Woodware, papers are all Kaisercraft - Black & White Timeless which I have coloured with watered down Distress Ink (Faded Jeans) and Distress Stains (Peeled Paint and Picket Fence). I coloured the card candi (craftwork cards) with flexmarker and the eggshell seam binding is from Angel Crafts.
I'd like to enter her into:
Sugar Nellie FB group - blue green and white
The Sugar Bowl - sketch plus birthday
Stampin' for the Weekend - out with the old (papers, distress inks/stains, candi, image)
I Love Promarkers - anything goes


thanks for looking
I appreciate all your comments, so don't be shy
Debbi
x
p.s. am so chuffed that I won a challenge woohooo

17 comments:

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Debbi...so gorgeous as always!!

Fi
x

Jacki Daniels said...

Gorgeous as always Debbi love it and congrats on your win
Jacki xx

PAULA said...

Congratulations on your win!

Loopylou. said...

oh debbi hun this is just stunning, I love the patterned layers and your image is gorgeous
hugs Lou xxxx

Crafty Loops said...

This card is absolutely stunning. I love the papers. Lee x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Debbi, I love how all your colours work so well together.

Congrats on your challenge win. I'm trying to be better at entering challenges. I'm also trying to be better at getting my DT cards done in good time. I was so ashamed about being last with my TG card this week that I've made next week's card already!

Kat xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Congratulations with the Deep Ocean win. This is one of my favourite images from Sugar Nellie too. Your colourin g of her is just glorious & I love your shading of her hat plus her body. The colours are super & I really like the way you have coloured the papers to match your colour scheme.
Paula (PEP)

mixamatoasties said...

Love it Debz. Fabby colours.

xx

akilli melek said...

finally got 10 secs to blog hop. thought i would come and say hello. we are at home for the moment. It has been so frustrating not being able to catch up with your blog when we are in the hospital, but looking forward to reading more now that we are home again.
like the card and would love to know more about the perth GJWTHF day
caroline

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is absolutely stunning :0) big happy hugs love Pops x x

coops said...

so stunning debbi.gorgeous colours and image ;D

xx coops xx

Karen said...

Love this Debbi, great colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

ribenaruby said...

Hi Debbi, super card and loving the fab colours. Congratulations on your win! Ruby x

Pauline C said...

Very funky and stylish card Debbi. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Pauline x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the papers & colours!
Hugs Shellxx

Mummylade said...

what a lovely project Debbi! Thank you so much for sharing with us at SFTW and good luck!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fabulously artsy! Hugs, Lesley

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...