Friday 6 January 2012

Even More Stuff

Well I've still never got round to getting any crafting done and it's not looking good over the next week or so either, with tax return deadlines looming and an assignment due in too.
But I had a wee crafty sale splurge at Angel Crafts - Angela always has a fantastic sale and I could've gone completely nuts. But I've decided that I'm not going to buy any more papers this year until I've made a big dent in the ones I have..... I have 3 RUB 12x12 suspension boxes FULL of 12x12 papers that haven't been touched. In fact if anyone is interested I might just invest in some 12x12 pizza boxes and sell some of them. 


Anyway, here's what I did splash out on - loads and loads of eggshell seam binding, bling and some Whimsy stamps and dies.

And just a wee heads up - the Glamour Dust is in the sale, and I don't know about you, but I can never have enough Glamour Dust, so well worth stocking up.


Short and sweet today - way too much to do, off to collect my Tesco clothing order from my local mini Tesco. Bought the girls new school jackets in the sale and a new robe for Scott cos his one is barely skimming his bum.... he grows far too quickly!


Thanks for looking
Debz
x

7 comments:

Macpurp said...

oooh lots of nice goodies! how do you store you 12" papers?

love teen xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Wow, you've got some fabby looking stuff there.

Hope it's not too long before you use it ;)

Susan x

Kat said...

Hi Debbi, I tried to do this a few hours ago but blogger asked me to log in and then told me my account was disabled and then that my blog had been deleted. Scary stuff. So now I'm a bit nervous about trying to comment.

I know what you mean about 12x12s. I really need to get rid of some of mine. I'm even getting keen on the idea of throwing out my scraps!

Kat xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Can't wait to see what you create with this little lot. Love that film strip die. I'm determined not to buy as much paper this year and get using the ones I have. Been doing more layouts as I have so many photos I want to scrap so starting to use some of my 12 x 12 papers.

Crafty Loops said...

Ohhh lovely goodies. Im afraid I dont have your problem with papers! I only have 2 pads of 12x12 papers. But Ive promised myself that I will buy more papers this year, I really need to. Its embarrassing how little I have! Lee x

Larisa said...

Great amount of stuff!

Paula (PEP) said...

Looks like you had great fun in the Sale. That Whimsy die looks interesting with the sentiment stamps. Hope you're surviving the Tax Return.
Paula (PEP)

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...