Thursday 5 January 2012

More stuff

Hiya,
back again with more stuff, a bit craftier than yesterday but still nothing that I've made...
I thought I'd share some more of the crafty goodies I got at xmas with you. So firstly I got a fantastic selection of crafty goodness from the wonderful Kath including the pearls, Memory Box dies and charms below, Graham got me the beautiful layered 3 stage butterfly punch and the Distressed Doily Tim Holtz die, and the gorgeous "crafty things" journal was made for me by none other than Charlotte from The Papeterie
Here's another shot of the crafty journal - isn't it just stunning? 
believe me, the pics really don't do it justice - I just can't help stroking it.
Talking of The Papeterie, have you popped in to see the sale yet? definitely worth a trip. 
Thanks for looking
Debz
x

9 comments:

Hlora said...

Very nice stuff! I wish I had the same)) Thanks you shared this with us!
Hugs. Hlora. xx

Larisa said...

Oh, fantastic job! Love the result a lot!

Auntie Em said...

Your new journal is so beautiful! I love all the different papers and embellishments on it.
Looks like you must have been very good last year with all those pretty gifts to play with. Have fun! :)

Fiona said...

wow Debbi...that journal does look amazing and so does your other goodies!!

Fi
x

Victoria said...

ow that is some present-

you reminded me i need white card xxxxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Looks like you had some super goodies - & that journal is something very different indeed. I like the look of your butterfly punch & those butterflies on the journal - but then butterflies just tick all the boxes for me!!
Paula (PEP)

Kat said...

Yummy presents Debbi and what a gorgeous crafty journal from Charlotte.

And what an idiot I am. I was in Aberdeen for an eye test and forgot all about the Papeterie sale! We were in past Tesco too and it would only have taken a couple of minutes to nip over to Dyce. Robert wouldn't have minded if I'd suggested it!!

Kat xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the pics below, Faith's comment made me laugh. Hope it isn't true. Lovely new stuff. I jus bought that button die and it is fab. Used it on one of my CC samples with real buttons on top of some of them. If only The Papeterie were nearer, sounds a great shop.

Christine L said...

Oooooh lovely goodies! I haven't been in my craft room creating for a few days... waiting for a shelf to be put up... but will get in there soon.... hopefully to play with my lovely flexmarkers when they arrive! LOL
Hugs
Christine x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...