Thursday 26 January 2012

Limited Edition Spring Promarkers

yup, that's right, just in case you haven't seen the posts on the Letraset blog, or the tweets, or the Letraset Facebook page lately, Letraset are releasing 6 limited edition brand spanking new colours.
And because they are only going to be available during Spring 2012 they have fabulous spring names. This new pack of 6 promarkers will be released in Feb 2012 and when the stock runs out they will be gone forever - so if you have promarkers already or were thinking of trying them, then this set is an absolute must. In fact, why not get 2 :)


This set includes some lovely fresh, subtle tones that will blend perfectly with the existing promarker and flexmarker collection. 


The question I'm most often asked when Letraset release new colours is... "where do they fit into the existing promarker collection?" So to take a little of the guesswork out of it for you I have tried to show this for you...




This is my take on where the new colours fit in and also gives you an idea of colours that may blend well. You'll find more info on the Letraset blog.


Thanks for visiting, I appreciate any comments Debz x

6 comments:

Fiona said...

they look lovely Debbi...

x

Cards By MI said...

It looks like there is some lovely colours there. Matching up some favourites as well. Hmmm, I know where my craft money will go.
Hope everthing is fine you and the family.
Love n hugs
Marie

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up Debbi!! I know where my money will be going in February!! LOL
hugs
Dawn xx

mixamatoasties said...

Nooooo. I'm not allowed to buy anything! I have to use up my stash. Do pens count?!

xxx

PS - no, haven't had a chance. Have been out every night since the girls arrived :(

Beebeebabs said...

Lovely colors!!!

Paula (PEP) said...

Thanks for this - they certainly look super blending partners.
Paula (PEP)

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...