Saturday 7 January 2012

Finally some crafting

I decided that I really needed to do some colouring, so I stamped up some of my new Whimsy stamps from Angel Crafts



As you can see from the pics I've been playing with my new Distrezz It All too :) so much quicker and easier than a distressing tool or a pair of scissors. 
I've had to stop to make tea for the kids, but the girls want to do some crafting too, so I'll hopefully get it finished off this evening.


Well tomorrow is the last day of the christmas holidays, and back to school on Monday for the kids - and not a minute too soon. They're getting bored now, and with my kids bored = destructive and messy. And I can finally get some serious studying done while they're at school - get this assignment out of the way and on to the next topic of this module - one that I'm a bit more comfortable with (accounting).
See you tomorrow :)
Debz
x

5 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Yes Debz, it'll be nice getting back to normal but boy are we going to struggle getting up Monday morning. Can't wait to see the finished pics! xx

Loopylou. said...

oooh debbi you tease!! :0
looks fab so far though and yey on using the little machine of gorgeousness!! I love mine!!!
Hope you get some coursework done
hugs Lou xxx

Christine L said...

Hi hon
That Distrezz-it tool looks like it does a fab job!!
Still no sign of the postie yet with my fleximarkers....:( hope they've not gone astray on their way!
Hugs
Christine x

Aud said...

Happy new year Debz, I don't know if its my computer or not but can only see a wee bit of your pictures on your blog, dissapointed as wanted to have a peek. There are 2 pictures but only a bit of each. Audx

Paula (PEP) said...

I need to do some colouring too, still clearing the decks but Christmas tree is safely away now. This looks very interesting so look forward to seeing the finished article.
Hope you survive the day.
Paula (PEP)

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...