Sunday 6 September 2009

Happy Anniversary to the Outlaws

Today is Graham's parents' wedding anniversary - I have no idea which one as I'm still waiting for Graham to find out for me!! But I'd imagine its quite a big one as they're both 80 now. So this is the card I made for them.
Image: Love Birds from Digistamp Boutique (link on sidebar), coloured with promarkers: Rose Pink, Poppy and Maroon. The image and mat were cut using my brand new Labels 8 nesties in the cuttlebug and I doodled some faux stitching round the embossed edge of the image. The mat is core'dinations card as is the pink panel that I have edged with another new thing lol my Martha Stewart arched lattice border punch. I added Anita's organza ribbon and smirk grosgrain ribbon to this panel plus a locket charm from my stash
The flowers were cut from plain card and coloured with Rose Pink and Poppy promarkers, and I added Papermania heart shaped gems to the flowers and the top right corner.

8 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Lovely card, I love the birdie image xxx

Kath Stewart said...

such a sweet card and I bet they love it....love those cute love birdies....hugs kath xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous. Love the colours and that is a great image. Marianne x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbi,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Lora said...

Aww this is really sweet. Those birdies are so cute :)
Lora x

Natalie said...

Lovely card Debbi. x

Wendy M said...

Aw - fab xx

Wendy M said...

Aw - fab xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...