Monday 28 September 2009

Xmas Manga in Pink, Purple and Blue

As promised here's the same manga stamp, but done in a different colour scheme. It amazes me how different one stamp can look when you use a different colour way. I think out of all the Xmas Manga's from Sugar Nellie, this one has to be my favourite.

 Image: Baubles from Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers: Blush and Pale Pink for her skin, Orchid and Purple for her hair, and boots, Carnation and Fuchsia for her dress, Blue Pearl and Bluebell for her tights, Cerise, Bluebell, Purple and Arctic Blue for the baubles.
Matted onto gemstone core'dinations card cut using the labels 9 nesties in the cuttlebug, snowflakes cut from gemstone core'dinations card and DCWV glitter card using a dovecraft snowflake punch and cut in half. Paper is a freebie from a magazine last year and the greeting is from my stash

Here's her close-up... 


6 comments:

Kat said...

Wow Debbi this is just lovely. Just my sort of colours. I still haven't inked my Christmas Mangas. I was at a crop at Boddam on Saturday so I was just concentrating on some of my Penny Black and House Mouse images which seem to go with my gorgeous new Bo Bunny papers. Hope Pepsi is letting you have time to craft lol!

Kat x

Unknown said...

I Love this stamp Debz, I've used it for the sugar bowl challenge, just need to get it posted up this week sometime.
I've left an award for you on my blog, go get it, you deserve it.

Rach said...

a gorgeous card Debbie, fantastic colours. hugs rachxx

Annie said...

ooo love her in these colours! and your card is almost perfect for the K.I.S.S. challenge on my blog too!
hugs, annie x

Rufus said...

Ohh, she's so pretty! Love the stamp and what you've done with her.
Fantastic colors
R/

Natalie said...

Debbi this is gorgeous! I love the image and the colours you have chosen are perfect. x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...