Sunday 27 September 2009

Xmas Manga in acetate

I bought 3 of the Xmas Manga stamps from Sugar Nellie when they were released - as soon as they arrived I had them inked up and stamped. I even got 2 of these "Baubles" coloured in, but that's as far as I got. I've been so busy over the last week with the kids and with Pepsi, and Graham being away. But now that he's home I got a wee bit of time to make a couple of cards. So I'll show you one today and one tomorrow.

 Image: Baubles from Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers: Poppy and Crimson for her dress, boots and baubles, Pine and Holly for her tights, sleeves and baubles, Blush for her skin, Caramel and Cocoa for her hair. Highlighted with sakura white med gel pen, and clear stardust pen accents on her dress and the bauble tops.

Matted onto green core'dinations card cut using oval scallop nesties in the cuttlebug, the card base is papermania acetate. I added a square of  silver mirri card behind the front, and a scallop circle journalling spot to the inside.
And finally I added papermania embellies to hide where I had glued the mirri card
Here's the close up...


6 comments:

Gina said...

Love the acetate, great idea. The image is gorgeous and I love how you have coloured her, look forward to tomorrows :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Kim. said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous Debbi I love the way you have used the acetate.
Kim xXx

scotspanda said...

oooh I am loving these new Manga stamps, I feel a spending spree coming on lol

love it on the acetate :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Annie said...

stunning acetate card! and love the red/green colours you used to colour her in.
hugs, annie x

Natalie said...

Just stunning Debbi. x

Kath Stewart said...

this is stunning debbi....you know me and my addiction for acetate...big hugs kath xxxxx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...