Saturday 12 September 2009

Prize Blog Hop News

DO NOT arrange to do anything tomorrow, you are really going to want to stay in and join the Passion for Promarkers prize blog hop tomorrow morning at 10am. We're going to be showcasing the brand new colours that have just been released by Letraset. PLUS there is an absolutely fabulous main prize. I don't want to give the game away, but the PfP DT will also be giving away mini prizes along the way too. 
Here's a sneaky pic of the main prize up for grabs - Gina has swirled it about a wee bit so that its not too obvious, can't give away all our secrets yet lol

And as for me? I'm busy busy busy. I have to make some creations for the blog hop, which is no great hardship as it means I get to play with all the new colours all day. My brother's girlfriend and my nephew Kyle are meant to be coming round at some point today, and we also need to go shopping before Graham goes away again on Monday.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh these new colours are just gorgeous and you are the queen of blending!! Gorgeous card thanks for the chart too. Hugs Sue :o)

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...