Wednesday 9 September 2009

Sandstone & Blue Pearl

I had such fun making yesterday's card for Passion for Promarkers that I thought I'd use the same colour combo and a different image ffrom the fabulous Sally-Ann at DigiStamp Boutique

Image: Fudge from DigiStamp Boutique, coloured with promarkers; Sandstone and rose pink for his tongue. I coloured the retro flower punchies with Blue Pearl promarker, embossed them and finished with craftwork cards card candy.

the card is all core'dinations, th base part I crumpled up, then smoothed out and sanded, the jute ribbon is from Bunny Zoe (see sidebar) the charm is from Papirloftet and the greeting is Daisy & Dandelion

Here's a close-up of the flowers...

Oh this is so weird - just realised this post goes live at 09:00 am on 09/09/09 weird eh? Today is Pamela's middle one, Daniel's 14th birthday and its my Scott's birthday tomorrow - he'll be 10, i can't believe he's 10 already, he's growing up so fast.

12 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

oh well spotted on the date thing! I love your card..gorgoues colour combo an d love the cute dogg! Great flowers too! have a fab day! Judy xx

Anne said...

What a cute card, the colours in this combi are great, aren't they?

Kath Stewart said...

this is rather yummy and I love the distressed look...gorgeous flowers and adorable pupster..do I detect a theme going on here...big hugs kath xxxx and no I was not at Alford today without you..

Caryn said...

Fabulous card hun, the dog is so cute.

Funny you should mention it but it's my son Daniel's 10th birthday tommorrow too!!! He's very excited about his double figures I have to say. We're having 6 of his friends over for a sleepover next Friday - shoot me now!!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Sarah B said...

Love the card, Very different idea to use one of the colours for teh flowers, Hugs SArah BX

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbi,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Gina said...

At last I am leaving comments woohooo :) I love this card I know what you mean about the date spooky eh :)
Hugs Gina xxx

DawnMarie said...

Oh this is so cute Debs, great puppy image and love the flowers too. Happy Birthday to Scott tomorrow. Hugs Dawn Marie/xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous. Love th colour combo and that image is just gorgeous. Marianne x

Natalie said...

Debbi this is lovely. Such a cute image. x

Max said...

Such a cute card Debbi, super colours. I especially like your flowers.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! Fab image, coloured in beautifully.
Maria xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...