Thursday 17 September 2009

Want to win 56 new colour promarkers?

Today's the last day to enter the Passion for Promarkers Blog Hop, so if you haven't already entered then please do it now, you have until 9pm tonight.
I know a lot of you have never done a blog hop and might be thinking "oh that sounds complicated", but its not at all.
All you have to do is start at the Passion for Promarkers blog, where you'll find the easy instructions, then you "hop" to the blog you're directed to next, leaving comments as you go. You'll have to hop round all 11 of the design team, collecting a secret word at each. Once you're finished you will have an 11 word sentence which you need to post on the PfP blog.
That was easy wasn't it? so once you've done all that you will have 12 chances to win. Each of the DT are offering 1 new colour promarker plus their blog hop card, plus there is the main prize of a complete set of 56 new colour promarkers.


1 comment:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debbi,
This blog hopping lark has been so entertaining. I've never done it before and wasn't going to until Sarah gave me a telling off. Hubby bought me a full set of Copic Ciaos when I started so I've never been able to enter PFP challenges. You never know - I might get him talked round yet (or even be lucky enough to win this new set!!!)
Hugs,
Fiona x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...