Wednesday 2 September 2009

Wednesday

well, not much to report today, just been chauffeuring everyone around, kids to school, Graham to and from a course on Market street - argh!! 

And in between times, I made a few cards - unfortunately the light has been carp and I haven't managed to take any pics yet, but I'm hoping to buy a photo-tent so that it doesn't matter what the weathers like. If anyone has any recommendations I'd love some feedback

Well tomorrow is another busy day, the plasterer is returning to plaster Scott's room, I'm hopefully off to see Kath's new crafty room, and then after we pick the kids up from school we're off to Mintlaw to see something I have wanted to buy for years - all will be revealed soon. ;)

5 comments:

Max said...

Have a nice day with Kathy tomorrow ... hope you remembered to have the metre running in the car with all that taxiing LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Unknown said...

MMM i know the feeling of that school runs and all the others in bewteen too, mmmm coming up this end of the country and heading to Mintlaw, now the minds in overdrive thinking what it could be, got few ideas but I'm curious to see what it is now.

Unknown said...

MMM i know the feeling of that school runs and all the others in bewteen too, mmmm coming up this end of the country and heading to Mintlaw, now the minds in overdrive thinking what it could be, got few ideas but I'm curious to see what it is now.

Kath Stewart said...

thanks for sharing my coffee break today....had a blast and oooh....wonder what is waiting for you at Mintlaw.....hugs kath xxxxx

Lynne said...

Hope you have a lovely time with Kath and the Budster tomorrow. We're sad today. One of our young rabbits had to be put to sleep - result of a bit of a botch job by the vet after she removed a tooth. I could choke her.

I'm off to see what a photo tent is. That's the bit I detest about blogging - taking the photos.

Lynne.x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...