Saturday 14 November 2009

The 2nd Angel Wishes card

I've started stamping out xmas images in 3's, so that I can do cards in batches of 3, and by colouring them differently I have 3 different cards. So this is the 2nd of my cards using Angel Wishes from Sugar Nellie.



Image: Angel Wishes from Sugar Nellie, coloured with Promarkers: Blush & Baby Pink for her skin, Orchid & Amethyst for her sash, Arctic Blue & Sky Blue for her dress and wings, Caramel, Cocoa and Umber for her hair. IG2 and 5 for the dog, Arctic Blue & Sky Blue for his hat. Sakura clear stardust pen for the stars on her dress, her wings and her wand.
Papers are a freebie from a magazine, the cuttlebug ice crystal snowflake was cut from lilac pearlescent card, papermania silver snowflake brad, chain and angel charm from stash, the greeting is papermania and the image was cut using Labels 7 nesties in the cuttlebug. 


Here's her close-up...

Tomorrow is Pepsi Update day, so I'll be posting the 3rd card on Monday.

4 comments:

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous Debbi, a lovely card!
Clairex

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card and I love the colours theme you have used.
Kim xXx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous Debbi. Such fabulous colouring!Great idea for getting all of those Christmas cards done !!
Hugs Judy xx

maxine said...

wow fantastic

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...