Saturday 28 November 2009

More Exciting News

I was so excited to be asked by Sally-Ann Hancock this week to be a Guest DT for her for a couple of months. I'm a huge fan of Sally-Ann's digi images, they are ideal for colouring with my beloved ProMarkers, and she has helped me out once or twice in the past when I've asked for something specific. So I'm absolutely delighted to be part of her team for a wee while.

If you pop over to the DigiStamp Boutique you will get 20% off all Sally-Ann's xmas images - they are a bargain anyway, so treat yourself. 


I mentioned to Sally-Ann that I needed to make a get well card for a friends little boy who had swine flu, and she came up with Poorly Sam, quick as a flash. So I thought I'd use him for my very first GDT card...



Image: Poorly Sam from Digistamp Boutique, coloured with promarkers: Blush for his skin, Caramel, Cocoa & Umber for his hair, Leaf Green and Grass for his jammies, Powder Blue, Arctic Blue, Pastel Blue, Denim Blue, Blue pearl and China Blue for his bedding, Oatmeal and Cinnamon for his book.


Card base is core'dinations card, as is the image mat which was cut with Labels 9 nesties in the cuttlebug, blue tartan paper is Kanban, eyelets are WRMK set with the Cropadile and the greeting is Hero Arts.


Here's poor wee Sam's close-up...



12 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Awe! this is so cute, just love that image and your DP is gorgeous.
Suzi x

thread-bare said...

Aww Debbie this is just so cute. Hope your friend's little boy gets well soon. Well done on your GD spot. x Clare xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

he is adorable hun....gonna have to pop on over and see what on offer, thanks for the link....
I have just posted a pic of a card I did using the Gorjuss girl following you instructions...Oh and I went to Staples today and got some of that card...thank you for your help

hugs shell xx

Joey said...

Hi Debbi

Many congrats on your new dt post! this is a fab card, gorgeous image he is so cute even whilst sick lol

Joey.xxx

Riet said...

Ohhh Debbi,what a beautiful card.i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous paper.

Hugs Riet.x

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Cute - I love these digis too. Reminds me - I have some which I need to dig out xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debbi just adore that image it is a great get well card love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Michelle said...

Congratulations you deserve the DT position as all your cards are fantastic. Hope he recovers super fast

Huggles
Michelle
xxxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debbi,
This is a great image for a wee boy who's poorly. A really sweet card. Congratulations on the Guest DT spot.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cute image. Love it. Marianne x

Meahni Pieterse said...

Hi Debz, how cool is that! Well done. You just don't stop. I don't know how you fit it all in.
Such a gorgeous card to kick off with.
Take care
Meahni
PS: Pepsi is just he cutest thing!

Natalie said...

Lovely card Debbi, what a cute image. x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...