Sunday 22 November 2009

Pepsi Day - 16 and a half weeks

My goodness, little Princess Pepsi is 16 weeks old already. 
I'm sure you'll all be glad to hear that her tail has healed very nicely - she was very good and didn't lick it.
I haven't made it to puppy classes yet, as things have been a bit hectic, and now that Graham's away, I won't be able to go until he's back. But in the meantime I've been teaching her to sit which she manages quite well, I'm trying to get her to give me a paw, but that'll take a bit of time. She knows what "stay" means, and I'm also taking her into the garden without a lead - armed of course with a bag of treats - which is also going quite well.
Pepsi's biggest distraction is hearing other people - she's such a friendly little thing and just loves humans, so as soon as she hears another person she wants to go say hello.


I tried to get a bit of video of her this week while she was sleeping - she's so funny with her little barks, but I didn't manage to capture it this week.


Faith decided she wanted to take Pepsi for a walk in the garden the other day, so I'll share those pics with you instead.






5 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwww Pepsi is sooooooooo cute xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debbi,
Wow is she coming on in leaps and bounds. She is looking great.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Unknown said...

Debbi, I love these pictures, they are great, looks like you are having a great time with Pepsi...I have wanted one off these dogs since I was 10, working on Hubby for my 50th birthday which is 3 years and 2 weeks away....LOL.....Hugs Avril xxxx

Mandy said...

Awww she is gorgeous Debbi, training takes a long time but well worth the effort
hugs Mandy xx

Gina said...

2 cuties for the price of one this week :) keep em coming :)
Hugs Gina xxx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...