Monday 9 November 2009

A Belated Birthday

This is such a late birthday card - I have no excuse other than time got away from me. My chum Manda clebrated her birthday back in October, and she was away to Amsterdam with her hubby.
So this is the card I made for her, she's a bit of a hedgie fan, so of course I had to include some on her card. There was another one on the inside that I didn't photograph.



Image: Autumn Kit from Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers:  Blush for her skin, Baby Pink, Cerise & Magenta for her clothes, Cocoa, Caramel, Umber and IG3 for her hair and the hedgie, Sunflower and Gold for her top, Gold, Burgundy, Crimson, Raw Sienna & Walnut for the leaves and broom.


Paper is Basic Grey - Porcelain, Brown core'dinations card edged with MS Punch around the page Deco Shell punches, core'dination card for the punched leaves. The Hero Arts greeting and the image are cut using oval nesties in the cuttlebug



Here's her close-up....


2 comments:

Gina said...

gorgeous card, love the colouring and looky at you with your posh borders ;)
Hugs Gina xxx

Meahni Pieterse said...

Beautifully coloured, great card!

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...