Monday 23 November 2009

Willow with Lantern #2 of 3

Back again with the 2nd of my 3 Willow with Lantern cards, this time I've gone darker and more traditional with my colour scheme, and have also gone dark honey blonde with her hair - something I don't do very often.

 Image: Willow with Lantern from Whiff of Joy, coloured with promarkers: Ivory, Blush and Baby Pink for her skin, Pastel Yellow, Buttercup, Raw Sienna & Chestnut for her hair, Marsh Green, Olive Green and Forest Green for her gown, Ruby and Burgundy for her sash and the holly berries, Forest Green for the holly leaves, Lemon and Mango for the candlelight. I also covered the lanter with sakura clear glaze pen.
The papers are all Daisy & Dandelion xmas pad, I have distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz distress tool and inked with Papermania inkpads.
The image was cut using Rach's out of bounds technique again, this time I used circle and scallop nesties for the image and mat. The greeting is Kanban. 

Here's her close-up...



9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debbi,
This is one very elegant young lady. Really classy. I love the darker colours you have used it gives the card a rich feel. Your colouring is immaculate.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Michelle said...

Just Beautiful Debbie, love theis stamp she is so cute.

Huggles
Michelle
xxx

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Debbi lovely detail and the papers and colouring are gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Lovely image -- and coloring!

Andrea said...

Another gorgeous card - lovely image, coloured beautifully!
Love, Andrea xx

Stephanie said...

Gosh this is so stunning it made me gasp :) Look at that colouring - flawless!!
Big Hugs
Steph xxx

thread-bare said...

Wow Debbi... this is just sooo stunning xx Clare x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh she is just beautiful...

hugs shell xx

Natalie said...

Stunning card Debbi. x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...