Wednesday 25 November 2009

Willow with Lantern #3 of 3

So here's the 3rd Willow with lantern card, and this time I've gone with the same pink paper as the first card - but have used blues to colour the image.

Image: Willow with Lantern from Whiff of Joy, coloured with Promarkers: Blush & Baby Pink for her skin, Pastel Yellow, Mustard and Raw Sienna for her hair, Arctic Blue, Sky Blue and Azure for her dress, Cerise, Magenta and Maroon for her sash and shoe, Pine and Berry Red for the holly leaves and berries, Primrose and Mango for the candle. I covered the lantern again with Sakura clear glaze pen.


I used Rach's out of bounds technique to cut the image using a circle nestie and matted it onto core'dinations card cut using the scallop circle nestie in the cuttlebug. I matted the snowflake paper from the DCWV pink xmas stack onto the same core'dinations card, and also punched MS snowflakes from the same card and added iridescent blue plastic flowers to the centres.


And here's her close-up...



10 comments:

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Beautiful xx

~Gery~ said...

I love the way you color all images! It's always a pleasure to stop by here! And this card is really awesome! :)

Unknown said...

Debbi love this card, love how you have coloured Willow, I really wish I could get my promarkers to do this kind off colouring....maybe someday..LOL. Hugs Avril xxxx

thread-bare said...

All 3 of these cards have been just stunning. xx Clare x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debbi,
You really make some gorgeous cards with this stamp. she is beautiful and you get such variety in your colouring of her. This might become a "must get".
Hugs,
Fiona x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Wow Debbie she is stunning

Thank you so much for stoppin by my blog I really appreciate your help..

huge hugs shell xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I adore this image but struggle with the colouring. Yours is fabulous. I must try harder. Love this card. Marianne x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Wow Deb, this is stunning!!! Your colouring is phenomenal (if that's how you spell it).

Hugs

Sarah

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbi,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Annemarie said...

This is gorgeous!
Great card en lovely image.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...