Saturday 7 November 2009

A New Baby Boy

Katharina over at Whiff of Joy was asking people to send new baby cards to one of her illustrators, Alison Acton, who recently had a baby boy, and I completely forgot to blog my card. So here it is.. I kept it simple!



Image: Thomas in Pram from DigiStamp Boutique, coloured with promarkers: Blush and Baby Pink, Arctic Blue and Sky Blue, Purple. I used sakura glaze pen for the pram handle and wheels.
The mats were cut using Labels nesties in the cuttlebug (the blue card is core'dinations) and the white card was coloured with chalks while still in the nestie.
The paper is papermania For Him and the greeting is Hero Arts.


Here's his close-up..





4 comments:

Natalie said...

Debbi this is lovely. x

Kit said...

this is so cute i love the image and the labels one nestie is my favourite :o)

Meahni Pieterse said...

Oooh so cute Debz! Just adorable.

Mira said...

This is so cute!

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...