Thursday 26 November 2009

Anniversary

Saturday is my mum and dad's 39th wedding anniversary, so I thought I'd share with you the simple anniversary card I made for them - am already thinking about how I'm going to make the one for next year - their 40th - special.
 
Image: Wedding Cake from Whiff of Joy, coloured with promarkers: Vanilla, IG3, Oatmeal, Putty, Pink Carnation, Fuchsia, Umber, Caramel, IG 4 & 5, Leaf Green and Grass.
the oval scallop nestie mat and pink horizontal panel were cut from core'dinations card. the panel was punched with the deco shell Martha Stewart punch. Paper lace ribbon coloured with Pink Carnation promarker, paper is Papermania Truly Scrumptious and the greeting is from a Forever Friends pack of greetings.


4 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

It's a beautiful card Debbi, I'm sure they will treasure it, especially as it's hand made with love. I've never seen that punch before, I must look for it the next time I'm craft shopping.

Suzi x

Squirrel x said...

Simply gorgeous hun and they will be thrilled with it, it's beautiful. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbi,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

thread-bare said...

This is gorgeous Debbi. Love the deco shell edging xx Clare x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...