Friday 6 November 2009

At last - some creativity

It seems like ages since I've shared a card, apart from my DT creations for PfP. I have actually been making things, but I can't show you them yet. I haven't been sitting on my fat bum twiddling my thumjbs you know lol

I thought I'd share this quick little card with you, I recently won Jackie's blog candy (thanks again Jackie) and part of that candy was a couple of digi stamps from Dewdrop Craftz and this is one of the ones I chose, Butterfly Swirls.  
 
Image: Butterfly Swirls from Dewdrop Craftz, coloured with promarkers: Arctic Blue, Orchid, Cool Aqua, Purple, Blush
Paper is K&Co Sparkly Sweet, the swirls were cut using a sizzix die and coloured with Lime promarker, flower gems are Hero Arts, mat was cut using circle scallop nesties in the cuttlebug from core'dinations card and the greeting is Daisy & Dandelion

Here's the close-up...

 

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Good choice of digi stamp, love the papers and colours.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debbi,
Love thecolours and papers and that image is enchanting. I love this one.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Jackie said...

Lovely card Debbi. I've got that stamp and think she's gorgeous. Glad you like your candy. xx

jenny said...

Beautiful card, stunning image and pretty colours x

Jenny x

Natalie said...

Debbi this is beautiful. x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Debbi. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great image. Love the colour combo. Hope you are better and the weather has improved. Marianne x

Meahni Pieterse said...

Gorgeous Debz!
Where is this news you keep talking about, I can't wait, lol!!!

Nikki said...

Hi Debbi.

Just wanted to pop by and see what you had done with the images..

I love what you have done with Butterfly Spiral and wondered whether you would allow me the use of the image on the site - to show how she can be used.

Gorgeous card and love the colours.

Hugs
Nikki x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...