Thursday 16 July 2009

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!

I just want to say a big thank you to all those who entered my blog candy.

Before I announce the winner I just want to tell you that I'll be having some more candy real soon - my 1st blogaversary is coming up in 26 days. So keep your eyes peeled then.

In order to choose a random winner, I copied all the names of everyone who had complied with all my rules onto Excel (easy way to allocate a number for everyone) and this is why despite there being 139 comments on my candy there are only 116 entered into the draw. 

So, Random.org picked number 73

which is Jude http://crafts-international.blogspot.com/

congratulations Jude and please email me at wiccababe@btopenworld.com within the next 24 hours with your snail mail address.

If Jude doesn't manage to get in touch before noon tomorrow I pull another random number.

10 comments:

Manda said...

Congrats Jude!

Wow 116 entries now thats good!!!!

Well done Deb!

Tanya said...

Congrats to Jude...
Debbi - thank you for the chance!!! Fantastic candy!

Happy Crafter said...

Congrats to Jude and big thanks to Debbie for her generous candy offer :)
Hugzz Val xxx

HazelQ said...

Congratulations Jude!! Enjoy the candy :) Thank you Debbi for being so generous :P

jude said...

Wow thanks so much Debbie what a lovely surprise .Have emailed you my addy .
have agood day
hugs and thanks judex

sandra's crafty corner said...

congrats jude well done xxx

Mar G said...

Congrats Jude....Well Done!
(Thank god my number wasn't drawn out again Deb....Lol) x

Anne said...

Congrats Jude

Max said...

Well done Jude you lucky lady!
Have fun playing with your prize.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Gina said...

congrats Jude :)
Gina xxx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...