Monday 27 July 2009

Xmas in July

well that's a few xmas cards under my belt so far - with a bit of luck I won't have too many to buy this year.

I had coloured yet another image in Moss Green and Poppy, so I thought I'd be as well turn it into an xmas card for the pile before it gets lost under the ever-growing pile of stuff on my desk.

Image: Christmas Honey from Sugar Nellie, coloured with PM's: Moss & Olive, Poppy & Maroon, Holly, Silver, Ivory & Blush, Sandstone, Cinnamon, Cocoa & Umber. Matted onto core'dinations card

Paper is the new Home for Christmas by Jesse Edwards @ Papermania

silver glitter card from DCWV, embossed with the snowflakes folder in the cuttlebug

ribbon is papermania, and papermania adhesive gems

Honey's close-up...

11 comments:

Debbie said...

A wonderful card Debbi, I love hoe you have coloured the cute image and the papers are gorgeous. Debbie x

Unknown said...

Fab card Debz, I so need to get some done and dusted or it'll be a last minute rush and thats just not what I need.
Glad to see the wee quine had a fab birthday, you ready for kids going back to school, I am, well I think I am lol.

Ali Dantre said...

Hi ya Debbi! aww bless yer heart. This card is fabulous. Love the colours and LO. I have just read your birth story below lol...woweee how quick was she arriving. She's beautiful...where does the time go eh!

Love pics of family hun.

Big Hugs
Lisa.xxx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Debbi,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

really lovely xx jo xx

Victoria said...

a beautifulc ard fantastically coloured thank you for your lovely words on my card x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Debbi...love the papers and your fab colour work...may be I should start now and then I wouldn't end up at M&S at the last minute...thanks for the e-mail today and hey next issue...well that's news to me...hugs kath xxxx

Rach said...

Hi Debbi,
fab card sweetie, love how you have coloured your image, gorgeous papers too. hugs rachxx

Anne said...

This is gorgeous Debbi, your colouring is amazing!! I'm in the process of building up my PM collection and I'm so inpsired by all the fab creations I'm seeing out there!
We have a weekly Christmas theme blog over at www.christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com - you should come over and play sometime!
:o) x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely. At tis rate you won't have to buy any Christmas cards at all. The paper and ribbon are so beautiful. Must check them out and that image is so sweet. Marianne x

Nicki said...

Gorgeous card Debbi, I love this image she is so sweet, and your colour combo is fab. Nicki, xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...