Saturday 18 July 2009

Flower Girl for fun

This is a card I made just for fun, I stamped up a whole load of images to take on holiday with me and then forgot to take the bloody things with me - as some of you who read regularly already know. So I've been playing with all different colour combinations.

Image: Flower Girl Gorjuss Girl from set #2 from Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers: Ivory & Blush for skin; Cinnamon, Cocoa & Umber for hair: Blossom and Rose Pink for dress; Meadow, Apple and Cool Grey 3 for tights, highlights are sakura white gelly roll med

Dark and pale green core'dinations card

papers are Basic Grey Lemonade shaped with MS Doily Lace punch

jute ribbon from Bunny Zoe Crafts (see sidebar)

pink gem brads from Papirloftet

Greeting is daisy & Dandelion

The customary close-up...


12 comments:

Meahni Pieterse said...

Great card, and I see you too have the punch that I can't find here. Just saw it on Lainy's blog too, lol!!

Teri said...

Hi Debbi :o)

Beautiful card! I love the textures. The image is adorable ... just love those gorjuss girlies :o)

Teri xx

coldwaters2 said...

So beautiful you have coloured that image just perfect and I love your colours and design....awesome.

Hugs
Lorraine x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Debbi, love the colour combo
Clairex

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbi,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Mimi said...

Beautiful card Debbi!!
Kisses, Mimi.

Debbie Harris said...

I love your work!

cats whiskers said...

This is beautiful dear what a fabulous colour scheme it matches your image perfectly
Hugs Jacqui x

Suzanne said...

Beautiful card Debbie let me guess ths is the one that didn't make the grade for TUESDAY!!!Sue :o)

DawnMarie said...

Beautiful Debbi, I love the border punch you've used here and this is one of my favourite Gorjuss images. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Penni said...

Fab Gorguss Flower Girl - such pretty colours.

Hugs
Penni
X

Natalie said...

Debbi this is gorgeous. You have coloured it beautifully. x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...