Friday 10 July 2009

More Holiday Pics

I've been up to my eyeballs, making birthday cards for fellow DT members and doing behind-the-scenes stuff for Passion for Promarkers, but I can't show you any of it yet. So I thought I'd share some more of our holidays pictures

Willow and Faith in the caravan - Faith's expressions just crack me up :)

Scott, exhausted in the soft play area....

Faith, trying her best to get exhausted in the soft play area...

Willow, after wrestling Scott to the ground in the soft play area

Graham, Willow and Faith on the hot air balloon ride

Faith crapping herself on the hot air balloon ride 

Willow in a PINK car

Scott in ?????????

4 comments:

Max said...

LOL ... The facial expressions are priceless Debbi. Thanks for sharing your holiday snaps.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Meahni Pieterse said...

SUCH precious photos! They are adorable.

DawnMarie said...

Oh these are fab and you comments are so funny lol. Look forward to seeing what you are up too. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Gina said...

great pics Debbi, Faith does not look happy with someone lol
Hugs Gina xxx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...