Tuesday 21 July 2009

Stamptacular Bonus Fun

I've had a great time over at Stamptacular, they have had a bonus challenge "build-a-card" blog hop. You had to hop around all the DT members in the order given and collect an ingredient from each as you went along. Fantastic idea.

So here's what I did

  1. Blue - I used blue core'dinations card
  2. Oval - I used oval and oval scallop nesties  to cut the core'dinations card
  3. Matting - I matted the Basic Grey - Offbeat paper onto core'dinations card and matted the ovals
  4. Stamped Image - One of the new Gorjuss Girls from Sugar Nellie coloured with promarkers
  5. 2 more colours - pink and yellow
  6. Ribbon - from stash
  7. Flowers - Papermania  mulberry flowers
  8. Charm - star charm
  9. Sparkle - Glamour dust and  Papermania shimmer dots on flowers
  10. Friendship Sentiment - I doodled "To My Friend"

And here's the close-up...



7 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbi,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

This is lovely Debbi, great image, didn't think I needed the new Gorguss stamps - 'til now! Great idea with the blog hop.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Brill image,and i love the colour of her hair! xx jo xx

Mel said...

Lovely card Debbi love the image :)
Mel x

Caryn said...

This is great - love that GG. Great colouring too.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Skraptacular Designs said...

Fabulous job!

So glad you were able to join us for our BONUS Fun Day! Glad to hear you enjoyed it and hope you'll join us again next time!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Liza said...

Gorgeous card Debbi, the image is adorable. Thanks for joining in with our bonus fun.

Liza x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...