Sunday 26 July 2009

New Challenge Blog + Candy


There's a brand new challenge blog on the block... Bizzy Becs Creatalicious Challenges, and it all kicks off on15th August 2009 and a new Challenge put up once a month thereafter - so plenty of time to enter.

To celebrate their launch they are offering some fab candy - I soooooooooooooo would love to have the nesties they're offering as part of it.

They are also holding a DT call if any of you are interested - and at the time of me posting this, there are only 2 entrants, so it could be your chance to join a DT.

For all the details of the challenge blog, the candy and the DT call, just click on the banner at the top of this post or the one in my sidebar.

No comments:

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...