Thursday 9 July 2009

Happy Birthday Emily

I decided to use the sketch I did for this week's PfP challenge for this birthday card for the youngest daughter of an old school chum of mine. But obviously not the challenge colours lol

Image: Little Miss Attitude from Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers... cornflower blue and china blue for the dress and tights, blossom and rose pink for the trim, tights and shoes, ivory and blush for the skin and sandstone, cocoa and umber for her hair. Highlights are sakura white gelly roll med pen and the hearts on her dress and in her hair are done with pink sakura stardust pen.

Papers are all Basic Grey Cupcake, blue card for matting is from stash, greeting is daisy & dandelion, adhesive gems are kanban

Here's Little Miss Attitude's close-up...

14 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

oh this is so cute....she will love it and sorry I have been MIA lately...Hugs Kath xxxxx

Suzanne said...

Oh I love the attitude of this gorgeous girl and your sketch is fab. Great card Debbi. Sue :o)

Riet said...

Ohhh Debbi,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Victoria said...

wow this is lovely - sorry not been around the past week but both boys have had chicken pox! Hope all isok with you.

Gina said...

great card Deb and love the image, I bet that is what you look like if you don't get your own way lol
I love your new header, you have one talented o/h there you know :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Rufus said...

How cute!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Lovely card. She'll love it. Lainy x

Donna said...

Lovely card Debbi, such fab papers and a beautifully coloured image :) Donna x

Max said...

Pretty papers and fabby colouring as always.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Meahni Pieterse said...

Very very cute. I just love that little image, in fact she reminds me of Willow and Faith, they look just as cheeky ;-)

Melissa said...

This card is too cute!! I especially love the paper with the ice cream, it really gives the card an extra fun look!

Anne said...

Oh this is lovely! I've been using this paper too, looks so good with the blue dress here :)

Anne said...

Lovely card! I have been browsing you blog, and all your work is just beautiful, the colouring is just stunning :-)
And lovely holiday pictures!

Thank you sooo much for your comment on my site to my card to this week's PFP challenge, I really appreciate it!!
Hugs, Anne

Anonymous said...

This is a great card, love the papers you've chosen and your colouring is lovely.
Barbara

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...