Monday 13 July 2009

Happy Birthday Denise

my fellow DT member Denise celebrated her birthday yesterday, and I'm sharing the card I made for her now that I know she received it on time.

Image: Gorjuss Girl set 3 from Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers: gold and pumpkin for her dress, blossom, ruby and maroon for her hair, ruby and warm grey 4 for her tights, ivory and blush for her skin and sakura clear stardust for the stars in her hair and in her hand.

Papers are all CCSR The Big One

scallop oval nestie cut mat from core'dinations card in the cuttlebug, other mats are core'dinations card, kars paper lace border, kanban adhesive stones coloured with promarkers, greeting is Daisy & Dandelion

Here's the close-up...

15 comments:

Suzanne said...

Debbi this is gorjuss I am sure Denise loved :o)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love these girls and this card is so happy and bright. I bet Denise loved it.

coldwaters2 said...

How beautiful Debbie and I bet Denise loved it to bits.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anne said...

Wow what fun, zingy colours! Great card and a little different from the run of the mill ones, lovely!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbi,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Natalie said...

Debbi this is gorgeous. x

Saskia said...

Beautiful card! I LOVE the colour-combination!!

Saskia :)

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card hunni, I love the colours they look so fab together :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Anonymous said...

Debbi this is gorgeous! xx jo xx

Bea said...

beautiful i love her hair colour
Bea x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous card Debz. I bet Denise loved receiving that. Love those papers. Hugs, Lainy xxx

Caryn said...

I think Denise will have been thrilled to receive this Debbi, it's stunning.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

♥Silvana♥ said...

How cute!!! great work... i like lots of your cards

Anonymous said...

wow! i so want her hair!! lol :-) lovely card hunni xxx

kelly ledder said...

Lovely card......she's so lucky!!

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...