Wednesday 15 July 2009

Happy Birthday Ida

Another of my teamies on the promarker DT celebrated her birthday this week. It was Ida's 25th birthday on Monday. Oh to be that young again - mind you it only seems like 5 minutes ago I was 25 when in reality it was 11 years ago argh!! Ida - I will tell you what my dad told me when I turned 25 - its all down hill from here chum! cheery bugger isn't he? lol

So this was the card I sent to Norway, and amazingly it only took 4 days to get there

Image: Gorjuss Girls set 3 from Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers: warm grey 1-5 for her hair, ivory & blush for her skin, gold shaded with warm grey 3 for her crown, teddies dress & crown and tights, ruby with warm grey 2 and 4 for shading for her dress and tights and the accent on the crowns (oh and the teddy's ballet shoes!)white sakura gel pen for highlights

Papers are all Clare Curds Signature Range - The Big One, mats are all yellow core'dinations card, ovals were cut with nesties in the cuttlebug. clear gems by kanban coloured with promarkers

The customary close up....

9 comments:

Manda said...

OMG its gorg! Love your colouring of the hair. I so need to get that set!

Manda xxx

Mel said...

This is beautiful i love the new gorjuss girls and your colouring is stunning she will treasure it :)
Mel x

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww she is darling!!! I love these new Gorjuss girls and had to buy me a couple :) Anyways your card turned out very sweet!!! How nice of you to send a handmade birthday card, they are the best to receive on that special day!!! Wow and she did receive it fast!!!

Have a wonderful wed!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Gina said...

gorgeous card Debbi, love the image :) and the papers are great too
Hugs Gina xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous Debbi. x

Max said...

What a fantastic colour combination ... the yellow mats really make those papers pop!
Fantastic colouring as always Debbi.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Mar G said...

Aw gorjuss card..Love the image she's fab & as usual you've done an excellent job of colouring..Well Done! x

Anne said...

A beautiful card. And your colouring are amazing!!
I realy like this stamps... must have some of them one day.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...