Saturday 28 February 2009

Clare Curd's Launch Party

Clare's launch party is underway tonight and there's a treasure hunt..... with prizes!!

I've been feeling poop today, woke up absolutely smoring with the cold. Its just in my head though, my body feels fine but my head feels like it is stuffed with snot :(

Anyway, will be back after I have these kids in their beds and I can share some pics of the card I made for wee Hana. Not sure if I'm entirely happy with it, but tough! I don't have time to make another now

2 comments:

Clare said...

Hi weewiccababe!

thanks for joining in our party tonight! I just wanted to give you the good news that you have won the treasure hunt tonight! can you please let me know your postal address by visiting the stamping chic blog and clicking on e-mail me so I can send your prize to you? Congrats, and I hope you love the stamps! Love, Clare and the DT's! xxx

clare said...

hi hun..just to say a massive congrats on winning the treasure hunt..be popping back to see your creations with your new stamps..and i hope this has cheered you up and your feeling better hugs clarex

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...