Thursday 26 February 2009

No time yet to craft

today is another of my manic days - exactly the same as Monday minus the lego club. The girls have been in wahoo mode all day. So haven't managed to do much else but housework.

One of the ladies who comes to help me with Willow's bowel washouts had a look at the tag I made the other day and was so impressed she's asked me to make a 40th birthday card for her best friend with the stipulation that her "thing" is horses. I've had all sorts of ideas and can't wait to get a chance to play as its a subject I've never done for a card - should be interesting.

I'm also going to use the tag from the other day as a topper for a card and put it in my pile for Kirsty's Cards for Heroes Appeal (details are at the bottom of this post). 

1 comment:

DawnMarie said...

Hi, I don't know how you manage to get any crafting done at all! I've not got any kids and I struggle most days to get crafty but I put it down to bad time management and sharing a craft space with my other half's ps3 tut. Hope you get some time soon, look forward to seeing what you do for the 40th birthday card. DawnM.x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...