Monday 16 February 2009

Guess what??

I may actually get some crafting done today - fingers crossed. And I might have something to show you, rather than waffling on about what else has been happening. The kids are behaving quite well for a change and I'm just browning some mince for the spaghetti bolognaise so that I can get a good couple of hours to make stuff.

The plan is (and I don't want to tempt fate here) to make a couple of cards for Kirsty's Appeal and to make a tag for the Tag You're It challenge, so watch this space......

1 comment:

Mar G said...

Good Luck....Hope all goes to plan!
Looking forward to seeing your creations later on ;-)
Had a visit from Manda earlier, delivering my lovely card she made!She's totally hooked now cos she's spent EVEN more money on crafty stash! (Lol)

Going to Ikea shortly, trying to get new lamps for our bedroom & have a wee browse.
Catch up later - M x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...