Sunday 15 February 2009

Valentines pressies

Didn't get up to much exciting today at all. Nipped out to Staples to get some Concorde card for stamping. I bought the 6x4" size as I thought that was a good size for most of the stamps I have. I also bought a card index box and index cards for keeping them in. The idea is that I can stamp a few images at a time and file them away in their wee box for when I need a particular image for a card or project. I can also have a section stamped with Stazon for watercolouring and a section stamped with Versafine or Memento for colouring with the promarkers. And I can decorate the divider cards ;)

So here's the pressies I got from Graham for Valentine's Day....

This is a box of Momiji stickers, Pamela got me my first Momiji Doll 2 xmas's ago and I have a few more now. Visit the Momiji website to see all about them.

This is Clever Clogs, she likes boys who wear glasses...

This is Lolita, she likes angel cake and bumble bees....

and this is Love, she likes lollypops and love letters...

Aren't they so cute? They have a wee slip of paper for writing a secret message and hiding inside them too. 

3 comments:

Macpurp said...

oh how cute!!! I love your doll collection!
what a great idea for your stamped images. I need to go get some versafine for the promarkers.

love tina x

Mar G said...

Aw I love your Momiji dolls....SO cute! (Lolita is classy)
Also love your index card idea....TOO clever ;-) Lol
Think I may have to copy you!
I need to order the proper inks soon too, know you'll keep me right though?!
Muchos Love - M x

Beckie said...

Great idea Debs! Too organised for me though! Ha!!
Love your dolls too cute!

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...