Thursday 5 February 2009

These are a few of my favourite things....

Over at Funkykits they have released 4 new Elisabeth Bell designed stamps and they are gorgeous, needless to say I have already ordered all 4: chick a dee; peek a bunny; spring has sprung and scattering love. As well as a couple of Hamish stamps as I need to build up some boy stamps. They are also taking pre-orders for the brand spanking new Gorjuss Girls set by Suzanne Woolcott which I think I might just have to invest in too.

Angela at Angel Crafts has got some fab new stock in too, including all 92 Letraset Promarkers as well as some of the 5 pack sets and a brilliant bulk buy package. Again I just couldn't resist, and have gone for about 2 dozen lol, just to fill the gaps in my collection you know :) Angela also has her new February ribbon kit which is very yummy. Something else I had to add to my basket was the Funky set of 3 Stamps Away clear stamps - these really are a must for scrapbooking, I already own the Journalling Label Shape and Round Scalloped Journaling stamps from there, and they are great for making co-ordinating journalling spots on your layouts. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,what nice stamps!!!I would love to have those:)

I like your blog:)

Olya.

Meahni Pieterse said...

What gorgeous stamps! I love them, and hope to see a card with at least one of those images soon :-)

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...