Sunday 15 February 2009

Revenge is a dish best served cold....

If you have been following my blog you will know that Mar and I have manged to convert our good friend Manda into a crafter - although a little part of her is screaming at it being an expensive hobby lol

Anyway, Manda sent me a card yesterday, and when I opened it I thought - OMG!!! was she drunk when she made it? did she let a toddler colour it in? should I tell her to take her craft stuff back to the shop and ask for a refund. BUT I was torn, I really didn't want to hurt her feelings but I had no idea how to be tactful about it. I was sooooooooooo hoping she had sent me the card as a joke. But she called me and sounded offended when I laughed. I spent the whole day thinking "surely she can't be serious" and I was 99% sure she was winding me up. But there was that tiny 1% nagging doubt. I think, because she had made such a lovely job of her 1st card at Mar's house on Monday, she couldn't possibly have gone so horribly wrong lol

So, here's the offending article...

Manda has now come clean on her blog and admitted it was all a wind-up - and I can breathe a sigh of relief.

Manda, just so you know...... you're going to hell ;)

5 comments:

Manda said...

LMAO Thought it was a good effort!! Took me ages to get it that bad!

Just hope the real one comes up to scratch now heehee

Mar G said...

I'm SO relieved too that this was a wind up cos I was seriously worried about Manda's creativity skills too! Lol
I thought she had maybe drunk all the Bollinger before colouring this in....Lmao ;-)
Its ok Manda, Saint Deb tells me I'm going to hell too, least we'll keep each other company!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Fab! That made me giggle! I can imagine how difficult and stressful that would be trying not to hurt poor Manda's feelings. L x

Macpurp said...

with friends like these!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!

xx

Rach said...

lol...bless you are so sweet. but what a fab windup.!!

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...