Sunday, 8 February 2009

I've been randomly tagged

I've been tagged by my wonderful buddy Mar.
With this tag I've to list 20 random facts about myself & then pass it on to 5 others!
OK here goes..........

1 - I joined the RAF when I was 17 
2 - I would rather not go to something at all than be late.
3 - Apparently I talk in my sleep
4 - I need to keep my brain occupied - I even get bored sitting on the loo.
5 - I have lived in Spain
6 - I'm not good at telling lies - I can't keep a straight face
7 - I'm enjoying finding old school buddies on facebook
8 - I switch on my laptop before I've switched the kettle on in the morning 
9 - I'm petrified of the Dentist.
10 - I love my children very much - but I could quite merrily throw them out a window at times 
11 - I am really pernickity (Graham calls it pedantic) about spelling and grammar.
12 - I want to learn how to use Photoshop properly
13 - I am a closet snob
14 - All 3 of my children were born prematurely 
15 - I would love to have a go at rally driving
16 - I would rather do anything than housework.
17 - I've met David Wilkie and Princess Anne and the MacDonald Brothers 
18 - I don't care much for alcohol 
19 - I can say I love you in Swedish lol
20 - I LOVE  Galaxy or Lindt chocolate! 

Now I'm going to tag - Manda....Tina....Lainy.....Beckie & Meahni - Looking forward to reading 20 random facts about you all!

3 comments:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

I don't know that I can think of 20 facts about me!!! Will need to have a wee think before I post this one! Lol Hope you are having a good weekend. Hugs, Lainy xxx

Mar G said...

Jag älskar dig! Lol

Meahni said...

Okay, I have accepted your tag, and have posted 20 facts about myself. I will probably think of 20 others now that I'm done, but it was hard work at the time.

THANKS FOR THE TAG!

Important Thingies

Buy your Promarkers and Aquamarkers, Safmat and LetraTac HERE

NEW CLASS DATES UP HERE!