Saturday 14 February 2009

Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! was your postie laden down with gifts and cards? Well just for a change, mine was - but more about that later.

I made a couple of wee gift pouches for Graham and filled them with chocolate hearts - one from me and one from the kids, you'll find the instructions for these on the Pink Petticoat Blog, so quick and easy peasy to make. I can't enter these for their February Challenge as I used free papers from a magazine, but I'll definitely be making more.

Have to go get ready to go to the Singing Kettle now, but I'll be back later to let you know everything else.

6 comments:

Rach said...

aww these little pouches are adorable,

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous pouches. Hope he liked them and hope you've had an enjoyable time at the singing kettle. Hugs, Lainy xxx

Meahni Pieterse said...

Hi Debz, the chocolate thingy looks so nice. You are very creative. Happy Valentines day to you too.

Mar G said...

SPOUT-HANDLE-LID OF METAL! Hope you ALL enjoyed 'The Singinggggg Kettle'.....Was Cilla in good humour today? Lol
Ah cute choc pouches, well done you! ;-)
Think I might have a wee go at making those!
Muchos Love - Mar x

DawnMarie said...

So cute, hope hubby likes them and you got something nice too.x

Macpurp said...

oh these are so cute!
enjoy the singing kettle!
been years since we took nieces and nephews to singing kettle!

xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...