Sunday 1 February 2009

Pinch and a punch

for the first of the month....... and no returns.

haha, I know - I'll just never grow up lol

well I have just spent the whole day cleaning and sorting out Faith's room - what a job! You couldn't see the carpet before I started - but its all done, all the toys are sorted into their sets and tidied away together - I give them half an hour before its wrecked again.

Took the kids to burger king as I really couldn't be bothered cooking tonight - dunno what I'm going to have for tea though. I know this sounds awful, but there's no way I'd eat that rubbish from BK.

Both the girls are quite tired already - so fingers crossed I can get them to bed early and have an evening to myself

..........................................................................................................................................................................

This a heads-up for anyone feeling the credit crunch. Lets face it, there isn't a whole lot of spare cash at the moment, so Emma has come up with the idea of an image swap blog. So she's looking for 25 people to get things kicked off,and the action starts next weekend.

I've signed up, and if you're into stamping but feeling the pinch then you should do the same. Just click on the logo below.

And this is how it works: 

the 25 team members post once every two weeks over the same weekend offering images to other bloggers, (each individual can offer 10 images to however many people they want)
The 'winners' can swap images,papers,ribbons etc by contacting the stamparound team member and they would organise between themselves via email.

So its a great way of getting some lovely stamped images without the expense of forking out for the rubber in these tough times.



No comments:

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...